Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cracking Up - Mission

Started by Nangs [1999899] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 131 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

tomatoman [1607370] ×1

Nangs [1999899]

I'm trying to complete the Duke mission 'Cracking Up' and I seem to be unable to successfully interrogate and extract the code from my target. I must have defeated the guy like 5 times but everytime, he refuses to give up the safe code. Is there something I'm doing incorrectly? I've pasted the mission details down below.



I got a problem Nangs, see this safe? It's got something very important inside. You don't need to know what, but I needs it real bad. Problem is I forgot the code. I always forget things. I'd forget my own name if it wasn't on all those cards in my wallet.

The only person in town who knows the code is my old pal tomatoman, because I told to him in case I forgot it myself. But now that slimy no good two bit little creep is blackmailing me for two hundred g's, I don't even know what a g is. Is that like money or a horse or something? I don't care, I ain't paying the twerp nothin, so go and break his legs and make him squeal until he gives you my code.

Oh and here, take the safe with you. It's annoying me just looking at it. I kicked it a bunch of times and now my foot is sore. Did you know Jack Daniels died because he kicked the crap out of a safe? I don't wanna end up like him...all dead and stuff. Although I would like my own Whiskey. I'd call it Duke's Special, cause it's true.

Mentions: tomatoman [1607370]

bogie [148747] Admin Staff

This mission is always a straight decline from me, I know aurel says it's 40% but I have a hard time believing it
fREakEr [1844126]

First time I got this mission, I got the code straight away.

Second I got this mission, it look me several attacks to get the code out of the target.

Keep trying, it should *not* take so long as to equal to a lost of energy.
LimitBreakr [1563326]

Last time I had this mission it took at least 5 attacks, and the combination ended up being 1 - 1 - 1. Now I only accept it if the target's level is high for level exp