I decided to start Firefox with a brand new bare profile. The display size was huge, I needed to do a lot of scrolling to navigate around.
I started Torn which meant I had to do 2FA which was understandable. It started at 100% with a tooltip saying to view the full website I could always click the icon.
[image: i.imgur.com]Trying to attack resulted in the usual large display showing only one combatant and I had to reduce the zoom down to 50% in order to see two combatants and the log/transaction pane below that. But it was all very small for low vision.
[image: i.imgur.com] I now get these px figures at 100%
[image: i.imgur.com] And even if I zoom down to 50% the px figures stay the same as the above screenshot.
So, to try and unravel where we have got to. :)
By using a bare new profile in Firefox the problem remains, albeit with differing px figures and the need to zoom down more to 50% to see the full attacking screens as intended. So, I conclude it is not a Firefox browser problem and as stated earlier I get exactly the same problem on my Android tablet. And of course there is the matter of my old 32-bit laptop running newest firefox which has the same problem also.
In answer to your question as to why my browser window is not 1280 px wide - I would not really know where to start except perhaps the Firefox processes I have been through.
Happy to do more testing if this would help.
EDIT
PS I am really not that technical. I wonder if this helps in any way:-
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/20652673/how-to-test-what-a-webpage-web-app-will-look-like-with-firefox-on-a-specific-scrAs well as the inbuilt responsive design tool within Firefox this in particular could be quite good
http://quirktools.com/screenfly/I have fiddled with them but not too sure how helpful they really are other than tell us what we already know.
The fact remains, I have low vision. I optimize my browser for my vision needs which includes zooming the screen display at times. (I accept I need to do more scrolling as a result). For fighting, I need to zoom down to 90% to see 2 combatants at the same time, albeit a bit smaller than others will see - but at least I can make out the Armour they have and what weapons they are packing. Its just that I feel a little disadvantaged when compared with the majority of other players.
EDIT 2
I have found this website:-
https://browsersize.com/At my preferred zoom size - 120% it reports:-
At 100% zoom size it reports:-
At 90% zoom size it reports:-
I think this explains why I can see 2 combatants when I zoom to 90% but at other zoom levels I cannot.