Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Loan not increasing!

Started by Ultrareign [1992238] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 65 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Ultrareign [1992238]

Not sure if this would be a bug or not I have been selling things back to big al's last few months and housing back to the system but yet my loan seems to be stuck at 1.2 billion.

You can take out a loan of up to $1,200,000,000 by using the box below. I sold palaces, castles and combat gear back to the system since I was able to take that loan and it's not increased I assume the cap is $1.5 billion I know age had something to do with how much you can borrow from Duke just curious if $1.2 b is all I can take due to my age.
JussiJernkuuk [1874922]

Selling properties does not count in that system. The max base loan is 1b, you might have hit the cap and the remaining 200m comes from your credit rating? The credit raitng can increase your max loan by up to 50%, so the max cap is indeed 1.5b


Outlaw [1976437]

Hey, I have sold quite a few DPs recently with no increase that I usually get also. Stuck at 405m loan but lost alot of loan amount by being inactive for 6+ months with a max loan so that could have affected it. Not troubled either way but just my experience.
JussiJernkuuk [1874922]

In your case it's probably because your period of inactivity resulted in a deteriorating credit rating. I think you can try to fix it by taking out a loan and paying interest to Duke on time, but it might take some time.