Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

No Jail

Started by HavingAbreak [2059776] on in Graveyard.

36 replies · 512 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
37
Discussion span
→
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

HavingAbreak [2059776]

Not really an achievement but I find it cool. I am yet to be sent to jail.
  • Criminal offences:14,299
  • Selling illegal goods:5,004
  • Theft:4,295
  • Other:5,000
  • Times jailed:0
Granted the crimes I do can't give me jail time because I always keep $250 on hand. However for a 248 day old player to do almost 15k crimes and no jail is pretty rare.




Evil-Duck [1182047]

Lucky man, I've been jailed a lot and also been jailed IRL

Did 18 months in the slammer before for a murder I didn't commit

Peace
Alec [1782664] Wiki Contributor

In reality you've only done 4.3k without being jailed, as you can never be jailed from Selling illegal goods or finding money on the street.
Alexis [29052]

Actually you can in fact be jailed for 3 nerve crimes if your NNB is low enough. I am also guessing he is only doing safe 4 nerve crimes for theft, meaning he won't have a possibility of being jailed there.
Alexis [29052]

"Granted the crimes I do can't give me jail time because I always keep $250 on hand." Can you elaborate on this? I have never heard this before.
Caladan [2012988]

i ve never heard about this before either - could you please elaborate a bit more? ^^where did you hear about that, is there a fail result event like failing mayor kidnapping with/without 75k on hand - any links etc etc - thanks
HavingAbreak [2059776]

I don't have any links however when you fail the pickpocket a hobo crime it says you pay $250 to the hobo to not press charges.

If you have $0 on you when you fail you will auto go to jail.

I am not aware of any other crime that has this as a function.
manic [1554958]

Did you escape a maximum security stockade and are currently in the LA underground as solider of fortune?