I just got an Amazon gift card for Christmas and was going to use it to get a subscription. when I click on Amazon pay to use it it only shows my debit card. Is there anyway to use the gift card for the subscription?
Torn subscription
Started by Skitterboxxed [2084970] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
I just got an Amazon gift card for Christmas and was going to use it to get a subscription. when I click on Amazon pay to use it it only shows my debit card. Is there anyway to use the gift card for the subscription?
Then when it goes to renew it will bounce and you will go to fed. Just buy donator packs with it.
Edit: Just tried to use my Amazon gift card. Since it is not an actual item there is nothing to buy. "Amazon Pay" is a service to allow you to use your CC's securely.
You can buy donator packs with an Amazon gift card..? Have you tried it before? I didn't think that was possible.
Sell the card on one of those gift card buying/selling sites.... use cash to buy DP... Done ;)
Ok. I can get a DP I just thought if I could use it I could subscribe for 5 months and get the extra perks. I don't ever use Amazon so not sure what I would get with it. Thank you for the responses.
You're missing out, Amazon just released a whole new batch of Pocket Puss... A friend told me >.>
or he could just message someone from MMCP and get the card exchanged for cash.
edit: shit shit why did I say someone when there is just 1 person.