19 replies · 235 views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
15
Likes on archived posts
46
Authority score
29 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100
Most-liked replies
ZOMB13[1795241]
· 12 likes · People who put stars, random symbols and 7 lines of ----------------------------- need to be banned from that shit, takes the absolute piss.
I'm pretty new here and just wanted to say that the trade chat is always filled with job offers and is clogging up the actual trades going on.
I know there is a job offer section of the forum but just sayin. If there could be a chat for job offers instead of just filling the trade chat that would be nice, so that people wouldn't have to wade through job offers to find trades and vice versa. Same with faction recruiting.
To be honest i dont like any of the chats at all they are just filled with spam. It would be better to just get rid of them and keep it all to the forums.
You even hear horror tales of idiots spamming and crying away at each other in the chats and getting themselves fedded because they are so full of coffee.
It would be far better to just keep it all to the forums.
On the flipside, I don't want to have to wade through people selling pointless junk that I can get cheaper on the open market when I'm trying to find employees.
Maybe we should just leave it as-is, then we can both complain, and y'know, that's what General Discussion is all about, right?
I don't think people switch jobs enough for it to be practical. After I find the job I want I pretty much ignore all offers until I'm ready to move on. So it would pointless 90% of the time.
theres far better ways to find people to work for your company than trade chat. ive owned my company for 2 years and i can honestly say i have gotten one... MAYBE 2 workers during the last two years from trade.