Is it, by any chance, feasible to transfer company points under the same company types?
Transfer company points
Started by KOSOVOjeSRBIJA [692275] on in Company Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Most-liked replies
- The_Healer [1787515]
· 4 likes ·
Yeah I thought my post was very clear As long as they are same company type. For instance if you had 100 job points saved up in 9* sweetshop then join another sweetshop doesn't matter the company stars. You will …
Is it, by any chance, feasible to transfer company points under the same company types?
Your job points are saved if you decide to to go back to same company type.
Just have to remember that it take 3 days to use company specials in a player owned company. In a city owned company like army etc then you can use points instantly
I know for "jobs" but does the same apply for companies too? For instance, if I leave 9* sweet shop to join 10* sweet shop can I use earned points in current company in new 10* company?
Yeah I thought my post was very clear
As long as they are same company type. For instance if you had 100 job points saved up in 9* sweetshop then join another sweetshop doesn't matter the company stars. You will have that 100 job points.
Ok,tnx
What company can I use army job points in?