This is a giveaway of 10million. All you have to do is to send 500k to apply and post on the forum. Then the winner will be sent the money by the 5th of January 2017. You are free to do any amount of entries. Good luck.
Ultimate Giveaway Lotto
Started by ChangedPerson [2058319] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 27
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Runic [2040669]
· 1 likes ·
If you're such a trustworthy person, then, why do you have more enemies than friends?
This is a giveaway of 10million. All you have to do is to send 500k to apply and post on the forum. Then the winner will be sent the money by the 5th of January 2017. You are free to do any amount of entries. Good luck.
This is a scam, how do i know you won't keep the money? I don't.
watch and see for yourself
Not a giveaway if you expect payment from people to let them enter :/
welp took the risk.
bump!
This guy has 21 enemies and 16 friends. It's most likely a scam. I suggest not entering.
the decision is yours to make. I promise I will pay the winner 10mil
If you're such a trustworthy person, then, why do you have more enemies than friends?
Scam alert!
I hope I win.
Please tell me you did not send the money
I smell a scam
How do you pick the winner?
Your OP post just says that "Then the winner will be sent the money by the 5th of January 2017."
For that wording, you could simply make yourself the winner, or choose a "friend" to be the winner....
global chat
Wait and see
hater
will be fun to watch
Cheers!
sure
To be fair, you have to pay irl to play the lottery. By the same token, the payout is much greater and odds are lesser.