Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn Marriage

Started by lapetitemort [2080158] on in General Discussion.

86 replies · 1.32k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 87 / 87 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
87
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
41 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
79 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

South [902856] ×1 CSA151 [1722055] ×1 uzyiamfriendly [1923380] ×1 Vladar [1996140] ×1

lapetitemort [2080158]

How did you meet your Torn Spouse? Was there a courting that happened? Were you friends first? Did you find him/her in trade chat? Member of a faction? What?

Is your spouse still alive? What keeps the marriage going?

Also, how many times have you been divorced and why?

:O
SporkMonkey [2065017]

I put an ad in the personnels that basically said "Seeking a partner in crime who wants to establish an empire. Golddiggers and beggars aren't wanted. I will not support you or fund you. I am not looking for a real life relationship, although a slightly perverted mind is appreciated."

She said "**** yeah, let's do this," and it's been cool ever since. One of the few people I trust in this game.
bLiNd [2010548]

Met my spouse on a different game and she reffered me here.

She's great, and always sends me stuff!

Last marriage milestone, I sent her 300 red roses. She sent me xanax and cans.

I'm a shitty husband.
Ninivah [1950421]

I met Tyrion after I joined Emerge. Before him I was married to an inactive. Courting didn't take long and I think we were instant friends. Ty and I are very much alive. Something I think keeps the marriage alive is our ability to talk about a whole range of topics. Some days we talk only about Torn and some days we talk about everything except Torn. We've definitely had our shares of disagreements and we even divorced once but he's still one of my best friends in game.
Cristen [1479036]

Met mine in Discord/faction. Won the lotto as far as gaming partners go. We really suit each other perfectly. He's become one of my closest friends on here.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

This is true...



No one else was brainwashed as well as you!



...well maybe except Destroys, was either you or him...
Enigma [2025298]

I married a guy I've not spoken to in months. We split upkeep, and otherwise barely acknowledge each other's existence.

Life's less complicated this way.