Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Lost weapon mods

Started by Alex_Cense [2012173] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 83 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Most-liked replies

Alex_Cense [2012173]

When my Armalite was called back by my old faction i lost two mods custom grip and holographic sight. It happened a while a go but Is there a way i can get them back?
KRobert [2038773]

It might be related to this bug that I posted couple weeks ago:

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=19&t=16028407&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=18195697

At that time the faction leader removed all weapons from faction armoury and sold it in bazaar. When I bought one it still had mods on. I seen 2 Armas (and I think a BT) with mods in his bazaar and after that only 1 player filed a bug report about his lost mods (they were given back). There might have been more, but I think developers need names to be able to credit those mods back.

Mentions: Mods still equipped in bazaar