Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Newb Questions

Started by Maltheal [577318] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 77 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Maltheal [577318]

Hey guys, where can I get a custom nameplate for my user? I don't even see where I can upload one. Do people make them in the game or is there a group to choose from?
--RAM-- [1642230]

are you talking about the honor bars? you click the use button beside merits. then click the word honors in the tab on that page. it will bring up the list of all the honor bars you can unlock and if you hover your mouse over each one it will tell you what you need to do to unlock each one.