Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Global / NPC

Started by HavingAbreak [2059776] on in Graveyard.

15 replies · 189 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
18
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
HavingAbreak [2059776]

I have been moaned at by staff several times for using the NPC as they know I am far from a new player. I actually agree with them to some degree.

Whenever I speak in NPC I always get someone attack me and lose, at first it was fun and I even baited to get them to attack. However once I got 1,000 defends I thought I would be fair and not bait again unless in trade chat.

I always have sent meds to the newcomers because I didn't want new comers to have a hospital waiting time for my own greed.

My question however is should staff have the right to remove players from NPC and put them in Global? I think I should be banned from NPC or put in Global so wondering what you lot think?

Please don't comment about how evil or pathetic I am, or how butt hurt you are for me doing the odd bait.
Exclusiv [959075]

It would take alot of time for staffs to do that, they already got abunch to handle/moderate. They aren't paid staffs as well so i think they cba about things like that.
FIN [527880] Helper

well, technically anyone has a right to move out of there. You could level up to 13. With the current system that is the trade that you make.

Making a system like that would be tricky, as it would also cause outcry if staff would just decide who they can and cannot stay in there. So the rules would need to be really specific for it. The decision should not be for staff imo. The guideline for it should come from higher up.
HavingAbreak [2059776]

Good option also, however times when I need a quick favour etc at least if they added global I could. If not I will probably just disable like you said.
HavingAbreak [2059776]

You have awful amount of energy refills for age, low amount of defends, low net worth so yeah I have an idea and for your age you ain't anything to brag about. Now I am a total nub cake so enjoy.
Imdonewithtorn [1512781]

That doesnt mean anything...Only means i started warring at a very young age in Torn and only means that regardless without money i always kept pushing and pushing i have over 2 bil total which honestly isnt bad for having to struggle to get there but it being hard never stopped me...Im doing fairly well
ChillySpunc [1905415]

Personally I don't see the point of NPC chat, putting a bunch of noobs in a chat with other noobs does not equal progress.

Get rid of NPC so staff don't have to moderate and have them moderate Global a bit more so at least noobs can ask questions with being destroyed.

You don't build a community by separating everyone.
Leafeh [467479]

Remove all chat boxes except private chats between two players tbh.

Edit: Actually, keep faction chat. Just remove NPC, Global & Trade.