I think that a person is now supposed to be able to buy a used name if the player is below lvl 15 and inactive for at least 300 days, but I would love to know how it is actually done because when I try to change my name it says its already being used (by a lvl 6 inactive for over 3000 days)
Buying names
Started by Estelle [2052307] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
I think that a person is now supposed to be able to buy a used name if the player is below lvl 15 and inactive for at least 300 days, but I would love to know how it is actually done because when I try to change my name it says its already being used (by a lvl 6 inactive for over 3000 days)
you just have to contact a staff to request the name - they will change their name to their ID number, and then you can change your name to it
Hopslam you have my eternal gratitude- I have been wanting to drop the senseless tte from my name sine I first signed up!