June 2nd somewhere in vancouver bc that has yet to be decided. Be there or be square. The torn meet up! Possible people who will be there hill007 CorporateZombie BaconGod Sanctified myself CRLF
Torn meetup
Started by Pastatute [1905720] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 71 / 71 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 71
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 65 / 100
- Engagement score
- 77 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Champion [1927067]
· 40 likes ·
I know someone who would be down for that Just make sure you don't stand her up at the airport though, she's already been through that God bless her soul - CrookedPaper [1832759]
· 26 likes ·
That awkward moment when all the "females" show up. - Swatsicle [1593313]
· 25 likes ·
I do not want to meet Torn people in real life. At least not the kind that frequents the forums. The irony being, of course, that I do frequent the forums myself. I wish I never met myself.
June 2nd somewhere in vancouver bc that has yet to be decided. Be there or be square. The torn meet up! Possible people who will be there hill007 CorporateZombie BaconGod Sanctified myself CRLF
I know someone who would be down for that
Just make sure you don't stand her up at the airport though, she's already been through that
God bless her soul
Revenge of the nerds coming to a city near you.
Because of the nature of Torn as a game IRL meet-ups just seem like such a bad idea to me, unless it's a faction only sort of thing.
Am I invited? :D
I may or may not be there. Thanks Obama! ^o^
Don't act like you wouldn't pay to see a FTW / JFA meetup
Yes, you are invited! I loved your ad on Torn News by the way. It was the best thing on it and it made me laugh to tears. Thanks Obama! ^o^
Thanks! :) Glad I could make you laugh.
I may be able to make it, I'll bring some beers so us boys can all have fun and it'll loosen the mood (and my hands) a bit
Peace
Watch out for assassins
my mama always told me to meet with strangers from the internet
I do not want to meet Torn people in real life. At least not the kind that frequents the forums. The irony being, of course, that I do frequent the forums myself.
I wish I never met myself.
That awkward moment when all the "females" show up.
Canada? Enjoy your bagged milk ya hosers.
i would so go
Loosen your hands? I'm sure the boys will enjoy that. Don't forget to take lube too dude [:sick:]
No, that awkward moment when all the females turn up minus boobs and with a penis.....
That awkward moment when you realise the person you sent your dick pics to has a beard.
That's literally what he was saying.
I'd go if only to steal a phone or 2 and send all the stuff and monies from that account to my own.