Happy increased by 5 every 15 minutes
Full happy in 00:10:54
Tool tips like this and others are constantly open while I'm using my phone (android), they don' just stay in the one stop the move about the page and make annoying to try and access somethings.
I have talked to some people in my faction and they are also experiening the same thing. (They are android users too)
Has been happening for about 2 days now anyone know if I can fix this or if it' an actual bug?
Have you tried clearing your browsers cache / cookies? Everything updated on your browser?
I believe it has worked, thanks for the assistance.
This thread can be graved
Edit: thought it worked but apparently not
Still having the same issue, cache/cookies have been cleared and browser is updated
I have the same problem with persistent tooltips, only on (Android) tablet. Laptop and PC (Chrome) are fine. Have tried things suggested earlier with no improvement.
Passing to Ched to perhaps re-assign to an appropriate dev(?).
What version of Android and browser do you use?
Android 7.0
Samsung browser (which is chrome I believe) version 6.2
Thanks. Passed back to dev ^
Okay, thanks. We've just released some changes in this functionality. Could you please check it? Probably it has been fixed.
Has been fixed on all pages apart from "Home"
It's super strange. Could you check also on preferences or stockexchange or bazaar? It might be very helpful. Thanks.
Didn' notice it before but yes, it's also happening on all of those pages
I think I need more information about your actions:
- how can I reproduce it? Is it happening while scrolling the page or do you click/touch in certain places to get the tooltip?
- do you use desktop mode on mobile?
[image: storage6.static.itmages.com]- Your device model
- Perhaps anything else that may help me to reproduce it?
Thank you for considering this issue, we appreciate it!
It just happens when I load a page/ scroll down,
When I zoom in the page I'm careful not to tap any of the bars but it appares.
Yes, desktop mode is the only one I use.
Galaxy s7 edge
I was told to post my issue on this thread as well:
I no longer seem to be able to click on the points link on my icon bar to access the points building. I would add a screenshot but I can't screenshot something not happening.
also I used to be able to click once on an icon to see how much time was left for it (education, cooldowns, etc) but that no longer happens at and the only way to find out the time is to double click to be brought to the page with the timer. I don't know if this was an intentional change but it's annoying.
This is happening to me too
iPhone X on safari
Same issue as Actuariolam, using Safari iPhone 5S.
No toolstips show on iPhone/Chrome, instead I get sent to the page for the counter
Can confirm. Unable to click points to access points building. Tooltip no longer appears.
iPhone 6s, chrome