I'm looking through my stats for people spied on and see that it is currently on 0, but I happen to know I have done alot more through the TV company special. Is this award only achievable through army job spies?
Keen
Started by InLine [576003] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
I'm looking through my stats for people spied on and see that it is currently on 0, but I happen to know I have done alot more through the TV company special. Is this award only achievable through army job spies?
Yes.
Your TV salary x100 = opportunity cost of 100 days in Army. Enjoy