Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave Me

Started by Madoza [2097148] on in Graveyard.

19 replies · 118 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
11
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
6
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Most-liked replies

Madoza [2097148]

I was trying to have a bit of banter with someone I presumed wouldn't be a scammer supporter, it was for lols.
I shared so others could have lols.
Whole point of the forums friend.


Madoza [2097148]

People made 7 forum posts about a script that tells you when to hit and stand in blackjack.
Did you miss my point, where he said TORN STAFF is working with him to get someone banned???
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

Can I get free bounties and a forum thread about me if I pretend to give as much of a shit as you do?
Madoza [2097148]

Whatever I"m not a ****ing shitposter lol. I'll get the thread graved nvm.

Torn community is just like Vesper the spaz