Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I hate vegans

Started by IdentityUnknown [1834716] on in Food & Cooking.

13 replies · 100 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
28 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
IdentityUnknown [1834716]

I was at a restaurant the other day looking at a menu and heard a guy from a table near me start to order. He asked very politely for some ribs, and before he even got a chance to hand the waitress his menu, a fairly large group of vegan torncity ran up to him and started beating him up. the waitress ran away in fear while the vegan thugs shouted you are worse than hitler were gonna kill you!!! One of them pushed him to the ground and started having sex with him against his will. I was disgusted while everyone else stared at the scene, so I jumped up and punched the first vegan in the face. He was killed instantly by my meat-fueled masculine strength. The other vegans kept beating the poor guy up so I picked a few of them up in one hand and threw them through the window. The last vegan was now visibly scared but still had the AUDACITY to say that meat is unethical so i looked him straight in the eyes and said my uncle owns a farm where he treats all the animals with respect and doesnt abuse them. He was stunned, unable to respond. His eyes began to well up with tears and he ran out the doors crying. The entire restaurant started clapping for me and the chef came out gave everyone free cheeseburgers to celebrate my heroic battle against the vegan scum.
Ninivah [1950421]

Maybe 0.0005% of vegans can throw a punch hard enough to make a baby cry.



I love a good fiction but I can't suspend my disbelilef for this.
Ninivah [1950421]

Gorillas also weigh more than most humans. Only a crazy person wohld thinkto interfere with those animals.