The script has been pulled out by myself
About this thread
Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 27
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 49 / 100
- Story score
- 70 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- oraN [1778676]
· 1 likes ·
Stop trying to copy other scripters. your scripts shit by the way. - No One Ever. edit 13/3/18: THIS IS A ****ING JOKE. how can someone be 2dumb2understand. Edit 2: Because you guys are idiots, OMFG **** MEH RIGHT..... THIS …
Reserved
Stop trying to copy other scripters. your scripts shit by the way.
- No One Ever.
edit 13/3/18: THIS IS A ****ING JOKE. how can someone be 2dumb2understand.
Edit 2: Because you guys are idiots, OMFG **** MEH RIGHT..... THIS IS A ****ING ****ING JOKE.
Any reference link ? I try to copy other scripters? I think you are not even looking at demo how my script work and simply say I just copy other scripters.
Funny.. :)
Thanks for your first review comment.. :)
the last line.... there's your answer. I saw how the script works when Nash released his script I had the idea for it I just didn't make it.
Mafia's Christmas Town script has been the best script by far over the recent past.
last line? are you talking about forum blocker ? or chat blocker ?
u know how to script :)
well there are already chat mute / highlighter..
so I attached my video, how my script work...
It is also can improved to have forum blocker (if needed)..
What about last line if its already made and recorded? you think Im gonna to copy script from them ?
This one might work better on removal than PsycWard's which has some issues.
now, script published..
as requested..
Ha ha I'm on a YouTube video I'm famous
This script gave me a virus
Do you just randomly click on people's threads to spew your garbage. You couldn't pay me to believe something you say. Good job on the script. R+.
- edited -
GodzillaDammit Get over it. Its just a ****ing joke. I admire his work.
nice work on all ur scripts Mafia, lotsa work, keep it up
maybe stick them all on github, torn-mafia-tools
R+
Awesome job.
Thank you!!! R+
*bumping as this is awesome script!!
This one is the better of the chat ignore scripts! Very very nice and easy to use!
Bumping as rats won't be able to rat on me anymote