I'm not sure if I've put this in the right spot but since the past update I can no longer see the territory war in the my faction page nor can I or any of my faction jopin the war the defend our territory. Has anyone else had this issue?
Territory War Issues
Started by Wadecon [2057501] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
I'm not sure if I've put this in the right spot but since the past update I can no longer see the territory war in the my faction page nor can I or any of my faction jopin the war the defend our territory. Has anyone else had this issue?
There is a bugs an issues section, better post there.
its a known issue and is being looked at by the devs.