Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Question

Started by Hemorroida [2102876] on in Faction Discussion.

2 replies · 89 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Hemorroida [2102876]

I made an apply to a faction, but I never got an answer. Now, I do not remember the name of the faction and I do not even know how to remove my request.

How do I remove the apply request and be free to make new requests?

Thank you for your attention.