Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Email I received

Started by Tyr [66950] on in General Discussion.

11 replies · 427 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
24
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100
Tyr [66950]

First time getting something like this:

"Hey there. Would you give me a minute of your time and read this?

I have a habit of checking other players' "Personal stats". There's a lot of info one can find there.

For example, looking at yours, I can see that there is a game feature which you have somehow missed/overlooked/ignored until now.

And I have a deal to propose:

I will teach you how to use that game feature.

It's free, easy and fun. Takes 10 min to do. And you WILL make money from it, it's just not possible yet to say how much. However, lucky people sometimes made hundreds of millions (although that is rare).

The deal is this: When all is done and you count your profits - share 20% with me?

The deal is intended just for this first run - but you will use this info forever and benefit from it.

I'm an honest player (check my friends/enemies number) and you will see, if you agree, that this is good info.

I need you to be honest and keep your word, too.

Let me know if you are interested and you agree with the deal.

P.S. You will get some merits too! - and sometimes those are more important that money :)"




McDallas [14757]

And what would you like to discuss? I think you know already.

One thing is true, from looking at your stats, there are a ton of fame features you aren't taking advantage of, which will make you a few 100m AND get you merits! And I'm not even messing with you!
Kayla [2031661]

I don't really see the point of the mail if they're not going to tell you what the feature is. Why would you agree to something you don't know anything about? Why would you enter some sort of business deal doing something they won't reveal until you agree?
McDallas [14757]

They also live in a palace, have 14 posts, 2 friends and 6 enemies + the state of their public stats.

I assume they don't understand at all how all that works.
CaptainAssClown [66612]

I preferred Mary Kay products....got a Pink Cadillac working on the Torn Docks selling cosmetics to the Dock workers wives. Gave the backseat a few workouts and found a Pink Mac-10 in the glove box.