played 100m table, 300m in game, lost couple rounds. 290m in hand went all in with few others, table had 2xQ 2x6. I had QJ, purplephoenix had Q with something. I'd call it a stale? split? but no, I was kicked by him right after showoff, lost all. Check logs and fix the poker.
Poker fckd me up
Started by Lars [2087963] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
- aurel1 [1046304] Admin
· 2 likes ·
According to logs: Borad: Q, 6, 6, 8, Q You: Q, J They: 8, Q They had a higher Full House, no bug here.
played 100m table, 300m in game, lost couple rounds. 290m in hand went all in with few others, table had 2xQ 2x6. I had QJ, purplephoenix had Q with something. I'd call it a stale? split? but no, I was kicked by him right after showoff, lost all. Check logs and fix the poker.
do you have the game-ID and time played?
"-R3x-s game" think it was this one, about 15mins ago maybe? around 22 tct anyway
the game-ID is a series of numbers. without it, it will be hard to find the game.
its still up, check it, i dont have it
Name: -R3x-s game
ID: 184540
Owner: 1394999
Stakes: $5000000
Players: 4/8
Spectators: 20
Bet limit: OFF
Minimum money: $100000000
Maximum money: $9999999999
Password: OFF
Minimum level: 1
Tournament mode: OFF
^
paid myself out of hosp to check it's right
passing on.
Well, if purplephoenix had Q7 and the river was a 7 then you lost...(or any other card >6 for that matter).
According to logs:
Borad: Q, 6, 6, 8, Q
You: Q, J
They: 8, Q
They had a higher Full House, no bug here.
rekt