I'm looking for a fraction to join am a 24/7 player good m8t to all like to have fun playing am a oldie of 66 and home bound y I play 24/7 plz invite me been trying thks
FRATION
Started by MAXREBAL1951 [2108754] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
I'm looking for a fraction to join am a 24/7 player good m8t to all like to have fun playing am a oldie of 66 and home bound y I play 24/7 plz invite me been trying thks
I think you've found your fraction - 24/7.
OT, you mean 'faction'. Check out the 'faction' forums to see if there's anything in there to help you!
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=24&t=15909136&b=0&a=0
please use this thread. Locked and graved.
Mentions: Looking for a faction; post details here