Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Goodbye KellyO

Started by DUDE [1028023] on in General Discussion.

88 replies · 995 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 89 / 89 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

sharkeyfive [1151690]

Constant abuse she brought on herself. I didn't know she existed until one day out of the blue I got 10 bounties from her. Her puppet master brought this on her.

Now she quits because of abuse and drama ? lofl she started the shit. You reap what you sow.

Blame the puppet master its time he got his hand from out of their arses
TheLuvlillypink [1914803]

All I said was when will you grow up and stop fighting with children?

But you just had to bring in my death in this, why can't we have a normal conversation, sharkey?
sharkeyfive [1151690]

I dont need to grow up, I dont need to be told to grow up.

The children started this with me ,are you saying i should roll over and take it ? (not a ****ing chance )

I dont want a normal conversation with anyone that tells me what to do .If you kept your nose out of my business I wouldnt need to bring your life or death into it would I.