Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Goodbye KellyO

Started by DUDE [1028023] on in General Discussion.

88 replies · 995 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 89 / 89 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
89
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
77 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

DUDE [1028023]

And yet another member of The Redeem Team will be in fed in another 40 hours. However, this time we cannot blame the staffs as she is self fedding.

Good bye Kelly0 thanks for all the great times

My ex wife, Killahj's ex wife, Our beloved

Redeem Team's sweetheart ,KellyO

ITS HARD TO FORGET SOMEONE WHO GAVE YOU SO MUCH TO REMEMBER
Gone- [1703669]

I hope some day we'll sit down together and laugh with each other about these days, good bye beloved one, good luck for the future it has been good and funny, will miss you roasting lane
sharkeyfive [1151690]

Like usual, shes the one that came at me, if she had not of done that I wouldn't be here cheering now.

One less wet dream team... start looking for another clean up women boys. Those sheets will need changing again today
DUDE [1028023]

Anyway if you are done ranting

And now it don't feel like the world's on my shoulders
Everyone's leanin' on me
'Cause my kelly knows that her daddy's a soldier
Nothin' can take her from me
sharkeyfive [1151690]

No I was this happy when killer got fed sharp got fed m16 got fed . I will be happy when you get fed to.

I will be even happier when Ched takes out the rest of the trash
shak [1592807]

Err is this the wet dream or wheelchair group I lost track of the names people give to trolls.

I have a great idea, use the feking script to block people and/or not give oxygen to them by way of not replying endlessly to shit threads. You can say I just want to fek with them but in the end its just adding to the crap that you all complain about.

There are tabs to do things in threads and most people should ignore them...