I have no sidebar, nor tabs (gym, job, crimes, education, etc). Tried to pull up a moderators profile, it came up with no picture, no information, no options bar (fight, trade, send money, etc)
Please help!
What operating system and browser are you using?
Have you tried clearing the cache?
Using phone, but yes, cleared, still nothing
Android
what browser are you using?
can you provide screenshots?
I have the same issue. when i look at anyones profile i get a blank screen with their profile name. on my torn homepage on mobile i can not see any icons. which means I can not use my energy or nerve.
there are 2 screenshots loaded into my profile pictures.
using android on my phone, cleared the cache also
i had to transfer to a laptop to be able to upload the images
thanks for the info and screenshots! can you tell me what browser you use?
Um... how do i find that out??
The same issue is happening on both of my phones and also on my samsung tablet.
Um... how do i find that out??
I tried using chrome but have the same problem still. Can the developers stop messing with things as every time they do mess with things I am unable to play torn.
The same issue is happening on both of my phones and also on my samsung tablet.
Ive got the same problem on my android. Started this afternoon sometime. Was fine this morning.
I've got the same issue. I'm using from andriod browser.
its been confirmed and assigned to a dev, and will be fixed when they are able to do so.
please stop spamming your report, i have deleted your spam for now.
Fixed.