Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

No side bar.

Started by LycanNinety [1878591] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
LycanNinety [1878591]

So I login and my side bar doesn't show up. The rest of the pages content is fine. But the entire sidebar and status info are all missing from the page. I'm on mobile but navigate Torn on the regular mode. I've switched to mobile format. And even then, there's no action or sidebar options showing at the top where you'd normally scroll them horizontally. I also cleared my cache and still no sidebar.

Please, Help!.. I'm missing out on dropping lots of xanax'es. XD

sorry I've taken screenshots but don't know how to upload them.
LycanNinety [1878591]

The worst part about this bug is that I was making leaps and bounds in battle stats. But now it's like I've hit a brick wall. And am stuck in forums .....with all the trolls. :(

xD