Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

API wanted additions

Started by L4suicide [15699] on in API Development.

19 replies · 525 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
25
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
74 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100
L4suicide [15699]

Not sure if this is the place.. whether the devs read these I don't know

Anyway here are some things I would like to see in the api. Feel free to add your own suggestions here..

user
- revive status (can they be revived?)
- casino tokens
- refills available
- current mission data (perhaps past too?)

market
- property market listings by property_id
- auction house data for a specific item id

torn
- hospital list
- jail list
- list of staff / positions
- if there is a competition/event at the moment

- item descriptors (eg. a pair of dumbells, a/an, some etc..)
Bug [1455582] Committee Committee

You can get refils data already via 'refils' unless I'm mistaken? The rest all sound pretty handy:)
LouBaker [1162207]

hospitals, jails, and auction should stay as part of game interactions, same with reviving

missions could have true or false doing missions, for the player only in icons, there aren't any icons for mission atm
L4suicide [15699]

@Ched I would also like to see the faction branch positions somewhere

Currently you can get the upgrades, but I can't work out how to get which branch is 1st, 2nd etc..
TinFoiler [2155932]

i want pending trade info. how many, with who, time left, contents of trade. also, server time somewhere in the faction requests
Helcostr [1934501] Wiki Editor

History would be nice, including the aforementioned property vault, recent crime activity, recent gym activity, faction chain history, trade history.
tos [1976582]

There is info on company types in the torn section, unless you mean stats on all player owned companies.
Kivou [2000607]

I know the generic description of all company. I meant, for example, a list of all the pubs, all the restaurants, etc...

An id list of the company is enough since with ID you can fetch the companies details (members, positions, etc...).