Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Lottery

Started by hellnback [983032] on in Achievements.

5 replies · 206 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
13
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Most-liked replies

hellnback [983032]

I finally got that lottery merit. Now I'm waiting to see if they do a rollback after the DDoS and take it off me again. :-/
Bug [1455582] Committee Committee

I doubt they'll rollback, no data was actually lost. Although if they do rollback you would get the even more exclusive Time Traveller merit, which is much harder to come by. Congrats though :)