Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Rank 26

Started by Mouse [520790] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 68 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Mouse [520790]

What do I have to do to get rank 26?! I need 3 more, 50k crimes, level 100.. is it net worth?! I'm 18b networth?
Stewie [1494547]

I believe the last net worth rank trigger is $50,000,000,000, which you'll need to hold on to for at least 7 days to trigger.