38 replies · 510 views · thread synced · 10 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
39
Discussion span
→
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Baldr[1847600]Reporter
· 8 likes · I've been helping new players for a long time, and willing to help more. I give little or no money, and I won't use my energy to help with missions, attack enemies, etc. But if you need someone to answer …
HavokGDI[133687]Moderator
· 1 likes · All day everyday. Let me know what you need help with :)
This thread is for those who are willing to donate time to any player under level 15 who need help with how to play the game.
For Mentors:
Please sign up below with a reply to this thread.
List your specialities (i.e. casino, trading, attacking, etc)
If you can no longer offer help to newbie players, please edit your reply stating such.
For Trainees:
Read through the replies and reach out to who you feel can best help you in the game
Do NOT ask for money
Do NOT ask for "protection". Mentors help you with gameplay, NOT personality issues.
Respect your mentors decision. They are doing this to help you, but they are also a player as well. You may not agree with their ideas, but those ideas are what has brought them to where they are today.
Any other questions/comments feel free to reach out to me. [:smiley:]
Happy to help with faction, companies and flower/plushie running. Also happy to help all new players advance via my faction and companies perfect for young players
I'm more than happy to help, most areas except chaining, stocks and casino. If asked a question about these, will try to help or point to the relevant guide.
Where-ever this ends up it should be pinned when there's a good amount of support. A mentor system was what my faction was to me when I first joined. I certainly don't know the whole game by now but, I'm much better off because of those guys and people in the community like Baldr. This idea is awesome and hope it has the chance to work for some younger players, and who knows maybe ever then mentors can learn somethings ^_^.
Can help with: merit questions, gym questions, crime questions.
I'm happy to help when and where I can for advice. I've got a new player's guide that covers a lot of things. Anything else, people are free to contact me directly.