Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mentors

Started by Stomps [1958934] on in Questions & Answers.

38 replies · 510 views · thread synced · 14 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

MikePence [2029670]

I'm happy to with the very specialized areas of company trading and faction trading

You'll need quite a bit of initial capital (at least 150m for company trading, and 500m for faction trading) if you want to get into either or both of these fields, but they can provide immense profits if done right

Note: preferably you choose faction trading, as if you don't have business educations, you run the risk of having your company drop stars, which equals you lose a ton of money

Requirements other than tons of cash: TONS of patience
Baldr [1847600] Reporter

I've been helping new players for a long time, and willing to help more.

I give little or no money, and I won't use my energy to help with missions, attack enemies, etc.

But if you need someone to answer questions and give advice, hit me up.

My primary goal with new players is to get them to level 15, living in a Private Island, flying for flowers and plushies, and holding donator status. Once you have all of that, things get much easier.

My basic advice is in this thread. But it isn't possible to answer every question that way, so there are always more questions. And some people always have doubts or need encouragement. I always have people asking questions, and I'm always happy to help.


Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice

Tempest [1867527] Wiki Contributor

I have been helping players for long time

I can answer questions and can give advice. I am always willing and happy to help.

Please note that i don't support gambling or do it(other than for merits). So i wouldn't be able to give advice for gambling.



PS: Anyone can come to me i don't care about your level.



.
Wolf_Assassin [2104385]

i used to be a noob, and I guess i still am a noob, however i am a noob that can help others that are also noob beocome professional noobs! Ihave money making methods, good advice (such as prices to sell certain items etc), i like helping out in general too (:
Mudbottom [1879891] Wiki Contributor

Two pages of people willing to help. Count me in.

A good faction will provide plenty of guidance on its own. Scroll up and you'll see plenty of that.
Prophet_Jonas [1995840]

Im available for general gameplay and character building...

Also, anyone that wants to take the challenge of being non-Xanax and shoot for SSL... Im glad to share my experience
2107014 [2107014]

this is so helpful #

alright basically i need a buddy but im not stupid i miss my very old faction bamf..



where are they..