61 replies · 1.12k views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:62 / 62 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
62
Discussion span
→
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
77 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Chedburn[1]Admin
· 15 likes · That's correct! There's currently no people working on warring nor Crimes 2.0. Crimes 2.0 : Torn's lead developer (Pavel) knows the plan and existing system fully inside and out. He currently has other priorities and I agree that those priorities …
Penicillin[1517799]Committee
· 15 likes · I dont know a lot about software development but I do know about project management. Hopefully there is a recognition that the way things have been done in the past is just not working in that it takes too long. …
"Due to record-breaking donation levels, we've reinvested these new funds into two new database servers (installed on Sunday), we've been increasing our advertising budgets, and we're in the process of integrating five new full-time developers into the team. Exciting times. " -ched
So does this mean "soon" isn't going to be as "soon" as it use to be? I am rather excited