Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Anonymous [9]

Started by CaptainAssClown [66612] on in Questions & Answers.

22 replies · 496 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Anonymous [9] ×2

CaptainAssClown [66612]

A couple weeks ago I made a post about popadapill ....and his racist jew comments and ALOT more....harassing me in forums and trolling my threads.

Within 9 minutes Anonymous [9]....an NPC hosped me and sent a hateful message. I ignore popadapill now...for many days.

I have posted more than once in these forums I am Christian but raised by a loving Jewish family



Just now....Anonymous [9] ....sent me this....a supposed NPC


race war now
2018-04-14 - 2:49:18 PM





the jews

Reported. ...but this is abuse....Who runs the Anonymous [9] account?


Mentions: Anonymous [9]

HavokGDI [133687] Moderator Official

This is where all anon mails come from. You can still block the sender and you can also still report the mail.
Xiphias [187717]

If you complete the Bachelor of Computer Science then you can send anonymous mails. Anonymous mails will appear as being sent from user [9].
Stewie [1494547]

Report the mail, and move on. Staff will be able to see who actually sent the mail, and deal with the offender.

The mail didn't come from Anonymous-- it came from another player who has the Computer Science bachelor, and has the option to send mails Anonymously. It will simply look like it's come from 'Anonymous' (see the 'Anonymous' check box):

[image: i.gyazo.com]
CaptainAssClown [66612]

When I get anonymous mails...

You click and they go nowhere.

This mail came anonymous...but directly linked to Anonymous [9].....weird and new to me

I'm a man...can take it and dish it back just fine ...but Jew hate is going WAY too far.

I know who is behind it....but will staff STAND up to this hatred and forum + mail abuse?

I'm curious for surprising help.....or the usual "it's your fault" laziness to really look into the truth.




Mentions: Anonymous [9]

CaptainAssClown [66612]

If I block it...then I cannot report it.

Get me?

I'm taking this hater down.....first step initiated. ...all attacks and mails from this person are being monitored now

One more F'up....whoosh...gone from Torn.
AshleyT [1432316]

Well either two things.

There's a bug, and it's showing as THE NPC anonymous, which should not happen, or was implemented and not advertised.

Or, a staff member was running the account as only they can access it.

Report the message, they can see who the real sender was, or, if it was a staff member, who was on the account at the time it was sent.

But regardless all you can do is report.
Jamin [1265909]

I'm pretty sure I've seen a comment something along the lines of eggs not being able to spawn in user edited sections such as profile sigs and forum posts. They should be able to spawn perfectly fine in other areas on the screen on the same page though.