Co-Leader of UNT Somebody ditches, as it becomes even clearer that Kingstown and Ezekiels faction snatch and recent spate of immoral selfish behaviour, has turned UNT into a faction of individual agendas, with no leadership or respect for even their own members:
https://prnt.sc/j70wp7
:o
UNT Co-leader has left.
Somebody is a great tactician and an excellent negotiator and someone I was proud to have served under.
Furthermore, good friends have left. Pagee, Martine, Chris, Venomancer and a few more... They ALL have been excellent chainers throughout each war period! Though we have gone our separate ways, we are still in regular contact and our respective factions have now gained some excellent players.
A real shame to see what UNT stood for and what it has now become.
Chris - 992 days. Pffft
Whiplash - 5b stats. Yes please!
^ Loyalty
TheUntouchables .. more like TheUntrustables.
JFA welcomes you with open arms!
Censored by putin
Hermoine is a very trustworthy person.
If anything, I'm glad I was able to orchastrate her getting the 10b loan she gave to the Faction. Kingstown was being iffy about it despite the money was not his to keep. She helped the faction in their time of need. This is how she was treated .
Disgusting and disgraceful!
its nice to see a faction as respectable as jfa welcome them with open arms :)
So sad to see man. In my short time in torn. Ive always thought highly of UNT.
I'm glad she's been paid back, Kingstown was so pleased about his ability to obtain a loan from her, never the intention to pay her back himself. Still no word from him...
Unt should just die, what a disgraceful turn of events. I don't know anyone who would want to join that!!!
For me somebody was the heart of UNT.
The only person who is destroying untouchables untrustables is kingstown.
People usually leave the ship before it sinks, more people should.
He was the person I suggested be made an impartial leader to resolve the dispute Kingstown imagined up between us that led to me eventually being forced out.
Somebody is a brilliant player, fun to play poker with, great chainer, diplomatic, fair, reasonable and most of all, good at communicating and listening.
If he can't stay in UNT, even as co-leader, then I think Madoza is right. UNT should change their name, at the very least, if Kingstown and Ezekiel has a morsel of dignity left, they will leave too, and pass the faction back to honest long term members who have put far more into it than they ever have.
Trotsky - didn't the same happen to PnB when Firework stands were nerfed and it became a nothing faction?
Sooner or later more members will realize that they are being loyal to pile of poo.
And somebody is my favorite person in this game btw :P
Oi I thought I was your favorite?!
[:cry:]
Lol i hate you most! :P
From what I understand:
- Faction cash got taken
- Hermoine from harry potter covered the cash by loaning it to the faction
- When she asked regarding the cash to Kingstown, he was reluctant so she went to Somebody about it and he immediately gave her cash back before leaving the faction
This is what happens when noobs lead a faction smh
For the benefit of the TL , DR -ers!
[:tongue:]
What a disgrace of a faction, you will never see stories like this coming out of TRT thats for sure. Any UNT member you're welcome to come to a real faction that is led by men and not boys.