Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

random logouts

Started by Martin-Schafer [1703821] on in Bugs & Issues.

16 replies · 118 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

Martin-Schafer [1703821]

Thank you RatedR, 

in addition the issue is not confined to the attacking page I noticed it just now while click on the forums section 

You are no longer logged in to Torn!
White_Cowboy [865555] Reporter

In the past 30 minutes or so, I've been kicked out... or so it seems.

 

Everytime I start an attack and throw the first punch, nothing happens and I see "You must be logged in to see this page!" on the top of my screen.

It happened about 6 or 7 times now.

What's going on??

[image: profileimages.torn.com]



I wasn't using multiple tabs at the time. 



Happened also when I wanted to post this as a bug in the forum.
JoesMum [255376] Committee Committee

Same problem here. Going to the newspaper and clicking on someone with a bounty. Allows me to make first hit then logs me out
frostedclaws [1446761]

happening to me too. had to do a few attacks and they were all constantly logging me out.  probly 5-10 times.  would refresh page and it would take me to torn home page and freeze, then refreshed again and would take me to fight page. maybe get 1 hit in then it would freeze again and rinse repeat.  heres a screenshot of frozen combat

https://imgur.com/a/pOu195s
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

Has this resolved itself now? I think the logouts are caused by the loadbalancer thinking a webserver is insufficient and attempting to move you over.