I am getting logged out during attacks, not all the time but it happens more if I keep trying
Logged out during attack
Started by CLUMP [1881370] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
I am getting logged out during attacks, not all the time but it happens more if I keep trying
please use the confirmed report:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16043907&b=0&a=0
thanks!
Mentions: random logouts
I was on a mission, went to attack and was logged out. I went to log back in and got this.. just dots. When I finally did get on I'm in the hospital because the attack timed out ..
[image: snag.gy]
[image: snag.gy]
Having the same issue. Initiate the attack, and I get a notice that I must be logged in to attack.
http://prntscr.com/jfvu5i
http://prntscr.com/jfvuji
Using Windows 10, Chrome
same issue last couple of days having trouble[image: gyazo.com]
https://gyazo.com/e49fe279b1f998c28c7575a43aae2599
please note that this is a closed report, please read the 2nd post and post your info in the linked report.
thanks.