Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

60 nnb

Started by Neo_Wells [902478] on in Achievements.

29 replies · 472 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
30
Discussion span
→
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Prismatic [2018016]

You say that with everyone. Why don't I R- all your posts for not doing it? They've done it, not you, so what's stopping me from downvoting all of your posts?
-BC-M16 [1002535]

There you go stalking me again. I'm not the one bragging in the achievements forum about doing something that isn't an achievement. I don't care