Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

60 nnb

Started by Neo_Wells [902478] on in Achievements.

29 replies · 472 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Trucker_Liam [1608058]

Faction specials doesn’t give you a 60nnb... NNB for your information is = Natual Nerve Bar.... this means for noobs like you nerve bar that isn’t including “faction specials” and merits to boost nerve... so yes achieving 60nnb takes dedication 
Cryptic [2059197]

So if I see an achievement topic for you saying that you have a 60 nnb I'll downrate it for you, because according to you it's still not an achievement. Regardless of age it's a deliberate choice to be able to make the climb.
-BC-M16 [1002535]

I only post real achievements so you would rate +. Age is a factor. it's no achivemet if it takes you 10 years to get it.