If a stock goes down, do you usually sell it asap or hold onto it until the price goes back up? I'm -20mil on WLT right now, and I don't plan on getting the bb. If I sold it I'd probably put it in a more stable stock or just leave it in vault
Stocks
Started by Jyu_Viole_Grace [1958465] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
If a stock goes down, do you usually sell it asap or hold onto it until the price goes back up? I'm -20mil on WLT right now, and I don't plan on getting the bb. If I sold it I'd probably put it in a more stable stock or just leave it in vault
You should wait untill price goes back up if you don't need money asap
Playing the stocks is a work of art.
I guess I'll keep the shares for now. Any chance WLT will go up soon?
you bought it at a high price... RIP
bought it at 784... was looking for a place to store cash temporarily
The good thing about WLT is that it always rises and falls so you tend to not lose a lot on it if you buy at the higher price.
As said above, you should try and buy as low as possible (compare your current price to the graphs shown in the stock page), also take note of the demand. If it’s average or low don’t sell it yet. If it’s above average or high, you are better to sell it at that time.
Also as said above, playing stocks is a work of art. It takes a lot of time and effort to work out when a stock will rise or fall. Be careful. I wouldn’t recommend you putting all your cash into stocks. Also, they take time to sell so make sure you factor in that when you do press the sell button.
Smokey
Hold.
Very few times when it's good idea to sell a stock at a loss.