I upgraded gym and lost all gym stats who do I contact to fix this
Gym stats
Started by bigshow25 [1896207] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
I upgraded gym and lost all gym stats who do I contact to fix this
Do you mean that you lost all of your battle stats?
Check https://www.torn.com/index.php
There should be a little box with your battle stats in them.
You already made a bug report about this which is requesting more information. Respond to that. https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16044069&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=18484961
Mentions: Lost gym stats