I've tried all the searches I can think of, so askin here. Does anyone know of a complete list of all enhancements & which are able to be equipped? Thanks in advance folks
Enhancement items list
Started by Kender_FAAFO [1674614] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
I've tried all the searches I can think of, so askin here. Does anyone know of a complete list of all enhancements & which are able to be equipped? Thanks in advance folks
Mentions: Weapon mods guide
I just checked the item market and compared it to my item list to see which ones I was missing.
I think the only ones that can be equipped are the glasses and the Balaclava.
No, I know the weapon mods. I was referring to enhancements for various crime success. Thank you though
Thank you. I have those 2. I didn't know if there were others that could be equipped. Do you by chance have a list of all available enhancement items?
Pair of Glasses
Advanced Driving Manual
Balaclava
Chloroform
Cut-Throat Razor
Duct Tape
Ergonomic Keyboard
Fanny Pack
Heavy Duty Padlock
High-Speed DVD Drive
Mountain Bike
Rosary Beads
Screwdriver
Slim Crowbar
Tracking Device
Tumble Dryer
Wind Proof Lighter
Wireless Dongle
Thanks y'all