Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Double Jeopardy Mission Bug

Started by rastahomie [2115936] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 45 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
rastahomie [2115936]

The mission is to put a bounty on a person, then defeat the same person. I've place three bounties on three people and defeated two of them, but I'm not getting credit for defeating. If it makes a difference, I haven't defeated the first person I placed the bounty on.
RatedR [72498]

i checked your logs, and it does seem like you did not attack Dicer1998



14/05/18 9:27:17 PM     Dicer1998 hospitalized Lizaardmann and earned your $5 bounty reward
14/05/18 8:24:17 PM     Someone hospitalized 10BRICKS and earned your $1 bounty reward

date time     User     User To     Who Died     Why     Log link
2018-05-14 16:18:29     [2115936] rastahomie     [2098005] Lizaardmann     defender     won     View log
2018-05-14 13:52:58     [2115936] rastahomie     [1699197] level_holder     defender     won     View log
2018-05-14 13:05:42     [2115936] rastahomie     [1994574] 10BRICKS     attacker     lost     View log

Kayla [2031661]

You have some time to train before the mission expires. You can also help yourself out by equipping better weapons and armor if you haven't already got it. Using a temporary weapon like pepper spray or a flash grenade can reduce your opponents stats to help you out, and if all else fails you can take a vicodin to boost your stats. If you placed the bounty on someone whose stats far exceed your own, it may not be possible this time. 

PM me and I'll see if I can help you get this done.
Kayla [2031661]

I think you might be mistaken here. Double Jeopardy is the one where you need to defeat the person you put the bounty on, not the person who claims the bounty, right?
Sharivan [1948134]
  • Put a bounty on someone
  •  Defeat that same person
I did that mission hours ago, you can place bounty on someone you can defeat, anyone, then you defeat them.. :)
RatedR [72498]

you could very well be correct, i do not know all the mission of the top of my head.



does the OP require any more assistance?