done
About this thread
Posts archived: 71 / 71 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 71
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 65 / 100
- Engagement score
- 78 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- dESTROYS [67441]
· 25 likes ·
YOU MUGGED ICEDUDE AND STOLE $263,100 - Ninivah [1950421]
· 15 likes ·
You mean all I have to do is beg every time I lose money on Torn? I lost 14mil yesterday and 60mil the day before, who wants to help me out? (proof is my NW chart) P.S. Don't tell my … - AtmosFear [2088212]
· 14 likes ·
You sent $100,000,000 to IceDude with the message: Hopefully someone else can pay the rest Good luck buddy R+
Mentioned in this thread
You sent $100,000,000 to IceDude with the message: Hopefully someone else can pay the rest
Good luck buddy
R+
Good luck buddy
R+
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!!!
You sent $1 to IceDude with the message: only 296,707,132 more to go!
only 196707132*
You lost the money in february the day after you got it :/
I appreciate it! Every dollar counts :)
Not sure why it doesn't show, but my networth was 1bil. It was also for about 3-5 days but all of a sudden just disappeared and I went big time negative now.
You mean all I have to do is beg every time I lose money on Torn?
I lost 14mil yesterday and 60mil the day before, who wants to help me out? (proof is my NW chart)
P.S. Don't tell my husband I've been gambling, I promised him I'd stop.
Gambling!
The achilles heal of our adorable, intrepid little friends. The field mice, and a lot of bigger players who should know better.
Be Brave!
YOU MUGGED ICEDUDE AND STOLE $263,100
Not much to steal. I'm barely in the positives.
Do ye keep a bill in the bank or something higher than 100 mill and leave it in the bank?
I heard ur getting mugged, sorry i couldnt hosp u myself but
THANK YOU, WE HAVE PLACED YOUR BOUNTY.
Thanks my dude
:)
Nice money swindling campaign
Jk
You have $-12,183,818,563
Get on my level nerd.
Aids
bloody enablers
giving a degenerate gambler money to cover his losses...