Delete
Delete
Started by BilateralAxe [2059115] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 242 / 242 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 242
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 61 / 100
- Engagement score
- 85 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Joann_Pierce [2125923]
· 5 likes ·
I can't belive the Trump vs. Fidel-Castro matchup. - BilateralAxe [2059115]
· 5 likes ·
Guys, Thanks to everyone who registered, successfully made it and competed and shout out to Deadbeat for successfully taking out the first 2018 RR invitational. I was extremely happy with how it played out, out of 32 successful people, perhaps … - BilateralAxe [2059115]
· 4 likes ·
[image: i.gyazo.com] UPDATE 16/06/2018 - YOUR 2018 RR INVITATIONAL WINNER - DeadbeatJesus!!! Congrats!! ________________________ UPDATE 15/06/2018 - I have progressed susurrus as Chest as confirmed inactivity in chat (sent through to Stretch and forum as evidence) 1 matches away to …
Mentioned in this thread
Daisy3 [730750] ×1 FIDEL-CASTRO [1003091] ×1 Rum4nyby [1567187] ×1 Christ [1915488] ×1 BilateralAxe [2059115] ×1 Genobear [2111796] ×1
Delete
[image: i.gyazo.com]
UPDATE 16/06/2018 - YOUR 2018 RR INVITATIONAL WINNER - DeadbeatJesus!!! Congrats!!
________________________
UPDATE 15/06/2018 - I have progressed susurrus as Chest as confirmed inactivity in chat (sent through to Stretch and forum as evidence) 1 matches away to find out our final game!
________________________________
UPDATE 15/06/2018 - DeadbeatJesus makes it into the first finals spot from the left hand side players! Awaiting some RHS games to find out his opponent!
__________________________________________________________________________________
UPDATE 15/06/2018 - Round 3 can begin now! good luck!
_________________________________________________________________
UPDATE 13/06/2018 - Last game of round 1 is completed. If you were on there and are now gone, i'm sorry, but i had to keep it progressing. Round 1 went for like 2 1/2 days. I appreciate the patients and apologise for those who missed out.
__________________________________________________
UPDATE 13/06/2018 - Right, thank you everyone for being patient and assisting with the games! i have decided to show the 7/8 round 2 matches. I wont let one match hold up everyone else who were quick and precise with their games. Find your next opponent above and good luck!
_________________________________________________
Successful Players NOTE: Please establish contact with your first opponent and agree upon a time to play, once this is done, the game will be a one and done game for $10. I am happy to accept a screen shot of the game if i am away, please avoid multiple games, in the event multiple games are in the screen shot, i will take the earliest time/date stamp.
_____________________________________________________________
11/06/2018 UPDATE: The 32 successful players have now had their invites sent! In addition the score board of sorts is now ACTIVE! This will be updated after each FULL round is completed and all games have taken place!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
06/06/2018 UPDATE: My graphics guy pulled out, i am having new ones made up, this will delay the beginning of the tournament guys, i am so sorry for this unexpected delay. I am thinking Monday 11/06/2018 will be the kick off, this allows time for the graphics to be developed. Apologies again for this.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
05/06/2018 UPDATE: All the REGO's have been received and i will be working to pick the 32 random spots, Have the Invite's sent out and the first wave set up and displayed for the people to see! WATCH THIS SPACE!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ladies and Gents - Donations are greatly appreciated but not required to be apart of this. This is a community event.
The competition will begin 06/06/2018 around 5.30pm TCT
Special mention to Redman-Racer for the graphic work
oops just kidding I wont be around then
Hi, I'd like to enter
I would like to register. Still a bit unclear on how matchups will work but I am available a lot.
Interested
they will just be randomly added to the chart (to be added soon) and then you will see who you are playing first
i am in you should set a time which within the match has to be completed to stop from major delays say like a 2 hour window
Sign me up. Also I'll donate cuz it's not about the prize for me
i'm in
Im in.
Count me in, looks like fun! [:grin:]
I'll join
I’m in
I'm in as well.
Add me please.
Thanks for the effort, hope it goes smoothly.
Nice lets see if I shoot myself.
Sign me up
I'm interested
Sign me up