I want to register! Fingers crossed...
Delete
Started by BilateralAxe [2059115] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 242 / 242 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I want to register! Fingers crossed...
Sign sky up
I’d like to join in please. Great effort!
I'd like to join as well!
It will just be standard games hey. If you want to risk x2 or x3 thats up to you.
I'd like to join please
if it's not late, i wanna die like a man, with a bullet, or prob kill someone, if i'm lucky xD
i'm in xD
Yup. I'd love a go.
Ooh. I'm in :)
Interested
sign me up
Sign me up!
im in
sign me up :p
Im in
Sign me please
Would like a chance at it.
I'd like to be a part of this too!
Now that there's a billion Hildedollars on the table, are you still thinking about limiting to 32 players?
Your idea, your rules...just curious.
I'm in