Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Free Reviving

Started by Sicarii [1588986] on in Trading Post.

31 replies · 453 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
32
Discussion span
→
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Sicarii [1588986]

Hey guys I’m a reviver who conducts random and faction revives. All my revives are free and I’d be happy to help any and everyone out. Simply mail or chat me when I’m online.

I also conduct bulk revives with notice and time to stack to 1,000E.

Once again all revives are free. If you’re feeling generous and wish to tip for my services, all proceeds go to stocking on Xanax for future revives.

Regards,

Sicarii 



Feel free to leave a rating on my services below:
Gideon_White [2117783]

Great service, Great convenience!

I just have to say that this guy was amazing and really helped when I needed a revive. It was so nice to see that someone just wanted to help. Definitely deserves a Xanax for outstanding service. Would recommend to any faction and I already have to my own.

Thanks once again!
_Pringles_ [2102383]

A real player right here, friendly with no gimmicks, just don't take advantage of people such as these. They should all be treated with respect. 
Wyntyr [2109195]

great guy, he really helped me out when I was in need of multiple revives.  He seems to be on most of the time when I am on and is ready to help me out at a moments notice.  +1  R+
Danchi [1422443]
Sicarii is great, he's there when I need a revise. Would recommend to anyone who is carrying daily bounties like me. :)