Hello, I am in urgent need of money, but I don't know how to make enough. My debt is about 1mil right now, and my net-worth just made a really SHARP plunge from 17million to 4 million. My bazaar and my racing aren't holding up well, and I only have 500 k, which I will be using to pay off my debt, and for my mansion. I really don't want to beg for money, but my Torn career has been deteriorating and I am in need of a well-paying job. Please, if you can help, please give me advice, or any help I can get because I will really appreciate it. Thanks.
Near-Broke
Started by Fjordd [2110965] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 50 / 50 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 50
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- BilateralAxe [2059115]
· 14 likes ·
Mate, hit the tutorials and guide forum, you gotta put in the effort. effort = reward - AtmosFear [2088212]
· 8 likes ·
Sell 3 losses and u can make ur debt back - Baldr [1847600] Reporter
· 8 likes ·
I sent you a PM with a link to my new player advice thread on May 3rd. It explains that you need to reach level 15 to make decent money without having to use your energy to do it. It …
Hello, I am in urgent need of money, but I don't know how to make enough. My debt is about 1mil right now, and my net-worth just made a really SHARP plunge from 17million to 4 million. My bazaar and my racing aren't holding up well, and I only have 500 k, which I will be using to pay off my debt, and for my mansion. I really don't want to beg for money, but my Torn career has been deteriorating and I am in need of a well-paying job. Please, if you can help, please give me advice, or any help I can get because I will really appreciate it. Thanks.
Mate, hit the tutorials and guide forum, you gotta put in the effort.
effort = reward
I know. I have been trying hard lately, but Torn hasn't really been progressing for me lately. I need help. I know about the tutorials and guides, but it's my situation that needs help.
You are gonna get nothing but hate from asking here. You will regret this. I recommend that you report this thread and ask them to grave it.
Sell 3 losses and u can make ur debt back
sell losses, dont buy useless shit, fly for plushies and flowers, and rejoin the 3 xanax a day diet :)
first world problems...
You can use those tutorials and guides to find out how to solve the situation for yourself. Your situation is just needing money, which isn't really a unique situation that you needs special focused advice for. If you don't have a single dollar or sellable item do your name, sell a couple of losses, then start travelling.
You sent $1 to Trilogy7 with the message: ur super rich now
One person made a begging thread to which multiple people made the stupid decision to give them money, since then there have been a massive increase in begging threads... Go make money yourself using guides rather than begging.
A Classic feeding the seagulls situation
Sell losses. If you take a Xanax you can sell 4 losses to recover your debt and use the rest to train. Get a job at a sweet-shop if you want to get money from cans, and buy and sell beers/plushies from Bits & Bobs to get a bit of cash every day.
Moving to Q&A - so people may freely offer advice to answer the OPs question. People can make their own decisions about any other forms of Help
.
I'm sorry, IM NOT BEGGING. I DON'T WANT TO BEG. ALL I WANT IS HELP AND ADVICE. AND APPARENTLY YOU GUYS CAN'T EVEN READ.
If you really wanted advice all you have to do is to click the "Tutorials and Guides" section. This thread is really unnecessary. To make it even easier here's all the advice you need to start making money: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16034448&b=0&a=0
That's the go, yell and scream at the very people who you want to help you...seems like a solid enough plan...
There was plenty of advice, so if you claim otherwise, I have my doubts on who can't read. Last I checked all that counts as help. They gave you the way to learn and make some money to start with (losses, cans etc).
Sell some losses, buy a xanax and sell more. Buy a second xanax and use it to hit leveling targets all the way to level 15 and start flying. Stop blaming Torn and the players for your lack of effort and incompetence.
Befriend rich people and then feed yourself with the crumbs they throw you.