hello all, so i used to play like 10 years ago and my account is in FED marked for deletion, is there a way to claim it back? or is starting fresh my only option?
old account
Started by ThymeTheory [2130415] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Bug [1455582] Committee
· 1 likes ·
Why is your account in Fed? If you sign into the Fedded account you can contest it and possibly get it revoked, but it's unlikely. Are you sure you played 10 years ago? That's quite a long time ago, what …
hello all, so i used to play like 10 years ago and my account is in FED marked for deletion, is there a way to claim it back? or is starting fresh my only option?
It would depend what you were fedded for. Chances are, you'll have to start fresh, but the only way you'll know for sure would be to talk to staff. Probably one of the officers that show "Ensuring Player Security/Well Being"
https://www.torn.com/staff.php
Why is your account in Fed? If you sign into the Fedded account you can contest it and possibly get it revoked, but it's unlikely.
Are you sure you played 10 years ago? That's quite a long time ago, what brought you back?
Yeah 10 years ago, I recently had a heart attack and I’m not allowed to work at the moment so I thought I’d revisit mmo’s from days gone by. I played when I was in high school and now I’m 28. Married with 3 kids and a mortgage. But this game has changed so much, but still Torn lol. Love it.
welcome theory .. also recruit your kids and wife to play with you :D
XD my kids are 2 3 and 5 so prolly too little for TC but thanks stephen